Ahahahaha my manager found it and now it is mine! Animal crossing filled lunch! Ha!!!
Why the frick would any department atore not have a new release game?!?! And no one to work on the new release day? Sigh… that was like the highlight of this week :/
This has been such a boring day. Hurry up and turn into next week so i can be at a con instead.
Adorable! Just imagining all the different scenarios of them as parents also makes me laugh. Cause i bet eridan holds formal dinner parties and invites his friends and their kids over and everyone has to dress nice, but his kid hates it cause they would rather be outside playing and shit. Or even later when thr kid starts dating. I could go on forever…
dumb eriara idea under the cut
i didnt mean to write so much i swear
- ♈ Aries: Violent outbursts, verbal aggression (at times physical), wall punching, volatile impulsivity, confrontation, temper tantrums, complete ego centrism, impatience, nerves, hyperactivity, Aries will calm down the quickest after rage
- ♉ Taurus: Confrontational, aggressive (verbally), expect a tongue lashing, overwhelming feelings of rage, anxiety, temper tantrums, vindictive thoughts and compulsive/indulgent behaviour (cleaning/over eating). Taurus will take the longest to calm down from rage
- ♊ Gemini: Violent and volatile outbursts, physical tantrums - such as kicking in a door or screaming blue murder, followed then complete dissociation/sense of calm and amnesia, nerves and anxiety, racing thoughts, hyperactivity, expect the dual 'twin' to emerge, confusion
- ♋ Cancer: Verbal outbursts, trembling, shaking, tears, anxiety, ruminating thoughts, stomach pain and digestive discomfort, sweating, can find it hard to express words, isolation
- ♌ Leo: Temperamental outbursts, theatrics, dramatic displays of emotions - sobbing, screaming, hysteria, hostile, confrontational, firm and hurtful language, challenging
- ♍ Virgo: Tremors/shaking, racing thoughts, increased compulsions (cleaning, hair twirling), cold and aloof, uncharacteristic violence, breaking objects, hyperactivity, inability to sit still, Virgo can hold onto their anger for quite long periods
- ♎ Libra: Expect them to scream blue murder and become verbally hostile, nerves, tremors, racing thoughts, detached, irrationality, self isolation, rejection, loss of emotional control
- ♏ Scorpio: Hostility, persecutory delusions, thoughts of revenge, violence (physical and verbal) overwhelming feelings of rage and violence, firm but hurtful words, confrontational, breaking belongings, lose touch with reality/irrationality
- ♐ Sagittarius: Violent impulsivity, verbal aggression, hurtful outbursts, they tend to become tongue tied when they are angry, can burst into laughter inappropriately, make life changing decisions
- ♑ Capricorn: Clear expression of frustration, shaking, verbal outbursts and aggression, compulsive behaviour (cleaning, organising belongings), exhaustion, isolation, loss of emotional control
- ♒ Aquarius: Violent and volatile outbursts (verbal, physical - such as kicking in a door) then complete dissociation and amnesia, rapid thoughts, hyperactivity, confusion with interpreting the emotions
- ♓ Pisces: Pisces can yell in loud voices and use some hurtful verbal quips, tendency to escape from their own bodies, anxiety, irrationality, dramatization, self isolation, overwhelming uncomfortable emotions, crying, loss of emotional control
a fox with the colorations of a red panda and the ears of a fennec fox.
this is the animal i need to bring to life.
not sure if you wanted someone to draw this but either way the idea was too adorable to pass up